Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
Who tagged me: vulecrise
This tag is to get to know the person behind the blog better. As with any tagging game there are rules:
Rule 1 - Post the rules.
Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4 - Let them know you’ve tagged
1. Do you have any pets?
I used to own two hamsters, now I settle for three mostly docile housemates.
2. If you could go back to any time pre-your birth for one week, where would you go and what would you do?
I would either hop back to the Regency period, attend a couple of dances and attempt to make the acquaintance of Miss Austen, or head for Ancient Rome.
3. What’s an average day for you?
During semester time: wakeup, attend a lecture, do work in the studio, come home, sometimes eat sometimes not, play a board game, card game or computer game with the aforementioned housemates (this happens less regularly in the run up to submission date!), sleep.
Out of semester time: sleep, eat, sleep, work, sleep, eat (ad nauseum).
4. Who is “Your” Doctor?
Nine is my first, but Ten is the one I would call “My” Doctor. I love Eleven, Five, Four and Three as well.
5. If you could have a phone call from anyone in the world right now, who would it be?
If there were a very specific set of words being said, I would like a call from Guitarboy (who until recently was my significant other). But I prefer to text ;)
6. Are you a “hero” or “villain” in general?
On the Alignment scheme of things I tend to identify as Chaotic Good, though given the choice I would probably pick the villainous team, I’m no hero.
7.What’s the one movie you always say you hate, but when it comes on TV you never fail to sit down and watch?
I think I can honestly say that I don’t have one. In substitution, I watch glee if it’s on, but I generally dislike the concept.
8. What’s the oddest item you own?
Define odd. I have an umbrella with a handle shaped like the hilt of a katana, a set of hakama trousers, a vintage Doctor Who scarf, a deerstalker. All are odd, but they are all totally relevant to my life and fandoms.
9. What’s the most frequently occurring genre on your bookshelves?
Fantasy, if we consider my bookcase at home. Here in my student house its architectural textbooks.
10. Do you work in silence or with music/TV in the background?
In the studio I don’t work without being plugged in to my ipod, itunes or grooveshark, ditto at home, with added iplayer.
11. What’s the city you most want to visit?
I’ve visited quite a few in my short life. I would like to visit New York again, and explore it without the fetters of being on a school trip.
1. What are your top three fandoms at the moment?
2. Do you cosplay? If so, who?
3. Who is your celebrity crush/obsession of the moment?
4. When was the last time that you dressed up all posh-like?
5. How do you align (lawful/neutral/chaotic - good/neutral/evil)?
6. Which book should we read in order to to really understand you?
7. What is your favourite meal of all time?
8. How do you feel about thunderstorms?
9. What is your guilty pleasure?
10. How would you describe your fashion style?
11. Pirates or Ninjas?
The Tags - I dont have 11 people, so i’ll just do as many as I can.